In addition to standard K- College core, we work with students who are home schooled or take online courses. We also offer college & academic advising to ensure your confidence in furthering your education.
Homeschool & Online Course Tutoring
- Homeschool and online courses can help students get or stay ahead.
- Over a decade of experience tutoring nontraditional students.
- Provide full lessons, worked out examples, and strategies.
- 24/7 access to additional assistance.
- Students can expect to get A’s in the online or at home courses they take with Aydin’s Academy.
College & Academic Counseling
- A decade of experience counseling students to gain acceptance to top schools (MIT, Williams, Tuffs, Boston, Harvard, UCLA, UC Berkeley, and many more).
- In-depth knowledge of which classes and extracurricular activities universities look for in applicants- depending on school and major.
- Expertise in creating schedules and portfolios for students that are both extremely competitive and manageable.
- Advising in picking classes, choosing universities, writing college essays, filling school applications, and selecting/filling scholarships.
Monday – Sunday
Morning, Afternoon or Evening
4292 Stanley Blvd, Pleasanton, CA 94566
1000+ Success Stories
Aydin is more than just an amazing tutor. I expected him to be proficient in mathematics and the sciences, but am blown away by the words of wisdom that he sprinkles throughout each session. I couldn’t ask for a better role model for my two high school children. Even though my kids are very different learners, Aydin knows just how to connect and motivate each of them. They look forward to working with him every week and I feel blessed to have such a positive influence in our lives. Aydin cares about my kids and reinforces the ideals that I try to instill at home. You are the best Aydin!
Aydin’s Academy worked with my 11th grade daughter over about 7 weeks in preparation for the SAT test. He was very professional and communicative with me as the parent. My daughter felt like he gave her a lot of good strategies and tips and she was very prepared for the SAT. Her scores improved quite a bit from practice tests through to the actual test in the time working with Aydin. She felt that he was super relatable, nice, funny and kept things light while dealing with such heavy curriculum. We would wholeheartedly recommend Aydin and Aydin’s Academy!
Aydin has been tutoring our kids for the past three years and we can’t praise him enough! He is reliable and has a way of communicating with the children that keeps them engaged. He manages his time very well and can successfully manage tutoring both children in the same hour. We generally use Aydin for math, but he has helped with science, as well as getting our son ready for his SAT’s. If you’re looking for an excellent tutor who knows how to connect with your children and is extremely knowledgeable then you can find them at Aydin’s Academy!